Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Episode #45-Before the Bloodbath

DISTRICT 12

Peeta-*sitting on roof of the training center* So...*leans in closer to Katniss* Another Games, huh? This'll be fun.

Katniss:*leans away* Oh, yeah, so fun. Only one of us will live this time. So fun.

Peeta-I'm sure you'll win.

Katniss-...Whatever...you know I'm going to do what ever I can to protect you, right? I'm not going to let you die.

Peeta-*looks away and shakes head*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DISTRICT 11

Sokka-So...ladies? How fast you think it'll take me to win the games?

Azula: Puh-lease! It will take ME a matter of seconds to kill all of you!

Toph: Uh, yeah. Whatever. You wanna go now, seeing girl?

Azula: I'll give you a head start, blind girl. *evil snickers*

Sokka:Girls, girls. Let's not fight *laughs* over me.

Toph-*Turns head in Azula's direction* How about we kill him now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DISTRICT 10

Captain America-Alright, men. Let's make our country proud!

Black Widow-Sure, uh-huh. When do we start killing?

Hawkeye-*sleeping*Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I love you, Tasha...

Black Widow-Niiiiccceee. I will regret killing him, but not that much.

Captain America-*Holds up shield* PRIDE!=)

Black Widow-*Derp/Facepalm*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galinda-Boq, did you shine my shoes for tomorrow?

Boq-Y-yes, Galinda! *Heart. Gives her her shoes*

Galinda-Thank you, Biq. *smile*

Elphie-Glinda, it's BOQ. I just think youu should know that information before you die.

Galinda-Die? *laugh* I'll have you know, I intend to join those careers and SURVIVE. Plus, those from richer districts are much more my style and MUCH more attractive. *heart*

Boq-:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six-*Punching wall* You guys better train if you want to stand a chance.

Sam-I can't train. All I can think about is if that I want to live, I have to kill my best friends. :(

Four-Same, sorry, dude, but you're gonna have to get over it.

Sam-Why? Why should I? I should just kill myself right now and save you guys the trouble.

Four-Same! Just--...I don't know, man...It's just--we all have to try to survive. Don't give up. You have as much as a chance as any of us.

Sam-Yesh, right. I'm just...not prepared to lose you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zuko-Sooooo, are you two dating? 'Cause that's gotta blow.

Aang-Why do you ask, Zuko? You jealous~~~? >:)

Zuko-Oh, yeah. Whatever. I'm too sadistic to give into the Zatara fangirl like that.

Katara-Really? You won't give into it, Zuzu? *takes her down down. Looks at Zuko seductively*

Zuko-Duh...uh-er-uh...psh. I have a girlfriend who has a lot less boob than you....

Aang-Just stay away from Katara, Zuko. Otherwise...*goes into Avatar state*

Zuko-Psh, dude, I could kill you right now, and all your past lives would die, stupid.

Aang-*pause**exits avatar state*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annie-*looks back and forth nervously between Fiyero and Finnick*

Finnick-...Well, I'm going to bed. Happy Hunger Games. *leaves*

Fiyero-Well...this has been awkward....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fang-So, Iggy, there's another blind girl in the games. I bet she's hot.

Iggy-Hmm...well, maybe you could, you know, DESCRIBE HER TO ME.

Fang-Well...uh, she's blind.

Iggy-THAT HELPS.

Fang-I'm glad, bro. G'night. *walks off*

Iggy-Idiot...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ed-Alright, Al! Are you ready?

Roy-He better be. You too, Fullmetal. Because when I kill you, it will be show. And I will feed on your balls.

Al-...I'm glad I don't have any...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero-*cleaning his gun* *mumbling* I'm gonna kill you, Kuran....

Kaname-Bro, your talking to yourself.

Yuk-=) Rainboooowwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment