Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Episode#15-Effie and Haymitch

*Peeta is walking into the guys restroom to find Haymitch*

Peeta-Haymitch? You okay in there?

Haymitch-*Walking out* Oh...* all drunken words, slurred and high pitched*Hey, Peeta...what are you doing here?

Peeta-Effie made us come to the dance and she's waitng to dance with you.

Haymitch-Oh. She is, is she? Well, I better not keep her waiting...*BANG* ow...*Haymitch walked into a wall*Oh, there you are Effie, lets dance.

Katniss-Um...why is Haymitch dancing with a pole?

Peeta-...He thinks it is Effie.

Katniss-Does he know that Effie is crying in the bathroom saying that no one loves her or cares about her.

Peeta-Nope, but thats no big surprise either.
***
Peeta-Well, someones gotta get Effie. She's been crying for quite some time. I can hear her through the door. She brought a DVD player in there and is watching the Notebook. She started yelling at it a few minutes ago...And Haymitch asked the pole if it wanted to go to his room to 'talk'...I'm afraid, man...

Katniss-Well then, got get her.

Peeta-Katniss, that is the girls bathroom.

Katniss-So?

Peeta-Katniss, in case you didn't notice when you were patching up my leg injury-which was extremly close to my crotch-I don't have a-

Katniss-OKAY! OKAY!! What do you suggest?

Peeta-*eyebrow raise*

Katniss-Oh, dear Lord.
***
Katniss-He really doesn't understand what's going on. If he was sober-

Effie-He's never sober! That's just it!! He won't ever understand because he's never..ever...*Sobs*

Katniss-*leaves to speak with Peeta* Talk to Haymitch

Peeta-I can do better than that. Tell him to drink this.

Katniss-*sniff* WHat is it?

Peeta-*smile*
***
Haymitch-*sputtering* WTF WAS THAT?

Peeta-De-tox

Haymitch-Well, Imma go re-tox.

Katniss-No. Talk to Effie. Now.

Haymitch-Where is she?

Katniss-The women's restroom.

Haymitch-Okay *walks in*

Katniss-...Why?
***
Effie-*still sobbing* What on Earth are you doing in the women's restroom, Haymitch??

Haymitch-I...uh...well..want to...uh...apologize for my..uh...drunken...ness...

Peeta-*Gives Haymitch Thumbs up. Mouths:"Keep Going!"*

Haymitch-I...uh shouldn't be treating you like this and...uh...OH SCREW IT!  JUST COME DANCE WITH ME!

Effie-Really!?

Haymitch-...Yeah *holds you hand*

Effie-*takes hand, drags him out of the bathroom to go dance*

Katniss-Well, that waas one of the sappiest things I've ever seen in my entire liffe.

Peeta-THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!X3

Katniss-Yes, a drunk and a capitol lady discussing their relationship in the bathroom. How cute.

Peeta-You have no heart.

Katniss-I kill bunnies. I haven't had a heart for a while. But... the Capitol camera crews are waiting for us to dance together. So, I guess we have no choice. Shall we?

Peeta-OHGOSHYES!!!*Drags Katniss out of the bathroom*

No comments:

Post a Comment