Sunday, July 1, 2012

Episode#13-Before the Gala

Katniss-Ha! I knew he was gonna get stabbed.

Peeta-How can you stand to watch this? We just got out of the games!

Katniss-...I don't know. I don't ask you why you love Gale's squrriels so much.

Peeta-THOSE WERE GALE'S???

Katniss-Uh, yeah. Duh.

Peeta-I THOUGHT THEY WERE YOURS!!! I SLEPT WITH THOSE!!

Katniss-0-e...eh...

Effie-*runs in* Ready-EHHHHH?? KATNISS!! YOU'RE NOT DRESSED!!

Katniss-You don't know how to knock, do you?

Peeta-Dressed for what?

Effie-The Capitol Gala tonight!

Katniss-You use your knuckles, and you bang on the door.

Effie-Do you still have your Girl On Fire dress?

Katniss-...Yeah. Effie, I'm not going.

Effie-Yes, you are. Peeta is your date.

Katniss-Aw, how sweet, the bakers ho.

Peeta-You know the things you say hurt?

Katniss-I'm not going. Not with him.

Effie-You are going. Now, apologize to Peeta.

Katniss-No, I'm not going. ESPICALLY not with him.

Effie-It's him or Haymitch.

Katniss-...Grrr...fine.

Effie-Good, because I'm dancing with him.

Katniss-I am surrounded by idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment