Thursday, June 14, 2012

Episode #6-Haymitch's Humiliation & The Mini Hunger Games That Followed

Everyone-*laughs at Haymitch*

Haymitch-shut up. *they still laugh* SHUT UP. *still laughing* I SAID SHUT UP!!!! *pulls out pocket knife and a bottle of whiskey *he takes a drink* Who's first?

Effie-*runs away screaming* MANNERS HAYMITCH!!!!

Gale-I'm not involved in this. See ya later *walks off casually*

Peeta-*pulls out loaf of bread* PROTECT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Katniss-Noobs. *Pulls out bow and arrow* Put the knife down Haymitch. And give me the whiskey. I want ti.

Haymitch-NO! MINE! *comes after Katniss with the knife and misses her entirely*

Katniss-That's why you don't drink when you're attacking people.

Haymitch-*Takes another drink* whateve...r...* passes out drunk*

Katniss-I win~

Peeta-*looking out from behind his bread* is it over?

Katniss-Yes, now get up, you freaking pansy.

No comments:

Post a Comment