Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Episode#3-Broken Arena

Effie-Katniss! Haymitch!!OMG!

Katniss-*to Peeta*Omg?

Effie-The arena broke!

Haymitch-The Arena...broke?

Effie-Yeah!! Everything from last year is coming out!! They've already hit some of the districts!!

Peeta-So, this means tracker jackers and-

Katniss-...Mutts...

Haymitch-Well crap. There goes the population.

Effie-Don't say that! Just hold me!

Haymitch-Wha-*she jumps on him* Ahhh!!
***
Peeta-There's nothing left to do but wait

Katniss-Peeta, I'm scared.

Gale-I'll protect you, Katniss

Katniss-Yeah, yeah

Peeta-...Wh-what is that?

Katniss-What?

Peeta-Coming out of the trees...

Katniss-Aw crap! It's Thresh! They sent us the steriod mutt? Really?

Peeta-That's not very nice, Katniss. He saved your life

Katniss-And now he's going to eat us

Peeta-Well-...yeah, ya got me there

Effie-What are we going to do?! *faints*

Peeta-There's only one thing we can do

Gale-Run screaming?

Katniss-What?

Gale-I mean, beat em with my bare hands and feed em to my children. Cuz imma man!

Katniss-...you have children?

Peeta-Stop it!...Only Katniss can save us

Katniss-wha-

Peeta-Katniss, you have to sing

No comments:

Post a Comment