Monday, June 18, 2012

Episode#11-Finnick's Flashback

*AT SUNRISE, DISTRICT 4. FINNICK ODAIR, AGE 16, WALKS TO THE GAZEBO BY THE SEA. HE WATCHES AS THE LIGHT CREEPS OVER THE HORIZON. SLOW, AND QUIETLY, A WHIMPER IS HEARD*

Finnick-Huh? *he pulls back a bench, revealing a girl* Hey...what's wrong? *her eyes go wide* I won't hurt you...I swear. Hey, honey...*he takes her hand* I won't hurt you. I'm Finnick....Wanna tell me your name?

Annie-...I'm Annie.

Finnick-Hey, Annie. You need a place to stay? Just for a little while?

Annie-No...I'm...I'm fine. My dad...he just got drunk again...He's been...violent since my mom died. I just...*cries*

Finnick-*he pulls her to her feet, she falls into him.* Come with me.

Annie-Where are we going?

Finnick-To get you a place to stay
*
Finnick-And that's how Panem was born

Gale- Wait, WHAT?

Finnick-Oh, sorry...wrong story...that's how I met Annie...

Gale-We'll, we better go find Peeta and Katniss.

Finnick-Wonder what they're doing...
***********************************************************************************
Katniss-RAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Peeta-Not if you like it *eyebrow raise*

No comments:

Post a Comment