Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Episode#4-Haymitch's Dirty Little Secret

Katniss-Why are you guys here?

Peeta-Prim invited us over

Katniss-Why??

Gale-It's Buttercup's birthday!!

Katniss-Really? *sigh* Now I gotta go get her stupid cat something

***

Katniss-Prim, I hate party games

Primrose-No you don't! You're just moody all the time! Lets play truth or dare!! Effie! You start!!

Effie-Oooo! Okay, um, lets see....Haymitch!!

Haymitch-*snore* huh?

Effie-Truth or dare?

Katniss-He's too drunk to tell the truth

Haymitch-Then dare

Effie-Hmmm, I dare you to go skinny dipping in Katniss's bathtub!

Katniss-I'm burning it. Ew.

Haymitch-Alright, I'll do it. *takes off shirt*

Peeta-*wide eyed* Haymitch? What is that?

Haymitch-What?

Peeta-0-0-on your back. What is that?

Effie-Are you referring to his wings?

Haymitch-Oh eff! I forgot! *pulls shirt back on*

Katniss-Why the freak do you have wings?

Effie-Didn't he ever tell you? Haymitch is a fairy!

Katniss-...HAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment