Monday, June 18, 2012

Episode#10-Gale VS Finnick for the Hand of Primrose

Gale-What do you think you're doing? Prim, I won't tell Katniss, but go home. Now. *she leaves* And you! What do you think you were doing? There's so much I could say, but I'll let you off...just leave her alone.

Finnick-Dude, look at her body language. She will probably be a hooker when she grows up anyway.

Gale-Watch it! I swear...If you so much as touch her...

Finnick-Calm down...you like her, don't you?

Gale-...Leave her alone. I made a promise to Katniss when she left for the games...I'm still keeping it. Keep your distance. *he leaves*

Finnick-Wait, Gale!...You like her, admit it. Plus...can we keep this quiet? If this got back to Annie...

Gale-Why are you hurting that poor girl?

Finnick-I don't know. It's just that Prim...Wow...Annie and I have been growing apart. It's just a matter of time before she hits the deep end....But I still love her...I love them both...I can still remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment