Saturday, October 6, 2012

Season#2-Oz's Intrusion Episode#33-Annie Cresta and Fiyero Tigelaar

*A HOUSE BY THE SEA IN DISTRICT 4*

Annie-*rocking in a ball* Finnick, finnick. Fiiiiiiinnnniiiiccckkkk....

*Knock at door*

Annie-AAAAHHHHHHH

Fiyero-Sorry.

Annie-W-who a-a-re y-y-y-YOU?!

Fiyero-Ma'am...I am Fiyero Tigelaar, a prince from a land far away from here, a land called Oz.

Annie-You have blue diamonds on you.

Fiyero-...Yesss, but that doesn't matter. I am here about you, Annie. See this picture?

Annie-Yes, it is of Finnick with a-a-a-aaaaa

Fiyero-It's okay. Say it.

Annie-...Another woman. *closes her eyes and covers her ears*

Fiyero-Hey,*takes her hands off her ears* It's okay. This is why I'm here. To make your dreams come true. So, why don't you leave Finnick, and come with me?

Annnie-But F-ff-f-f-f-f-finnick is my dream!!! WAAHHH

Fiyero-*sigh* This is going to be  A LOT harder than I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment