Saturday, October 6, 2012

Episode#40-The Philosophy Club

Haymitch-So...do you know any good clubs?

Elphaba-...Maybe. Do you like getting down and dirty? But most importantly...

Haymitch-Please say drunk.

Elphaba-Aw, you ruined it. *smiles*

Haymitch-Well, let's go!
*************************************ONE HOUR LATER*************************
Haymitch-So what did you say the name of this club is called?

Elphaba-...I-uh-Didn't. I don't even remember. Must've slipped my mind!

Haymitch-Uh-huh.

Elphaba-*thinks* I can't let him know...

Haymitch-Let's dance!

*they dance for a while*

Haymitch-This is fuuunnn.

Elphaba-Yeah...

Haymitch-Elphie, why did the music stop?...Why are they going into corners? Why...YOU DIDN'T.

Elphaba-I-I'm sorry. I thought-I mean...I was afraid that if I told you the truth, you wouldn't come.

Haymitch-WHAT?! I love this kind of club! Let's go!

Elphaba-Actually, I booked a room.

Haymitch-*smiles* Even better.

*They go to their room, hand in hand*










This episode was referring to the Philosophy Club scene from Gregory Maguire's WICKED.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment