Saturday, October 6, 2012

Episode#39-Unfinished Business

Gale-Yo, Finnick

Finnick-Oh, hey dude.

Gale-...What are you doing?

Finnick-...Leaving. I've been waiting to talk to Annie's lawyer for the past three hours. He hasn't shown yet. And everywhere I turn, all the Capitol is on about how I cheated on Annie, was engaged to Prim, and how Annie's with that idiot from Oz. And I can't even reach her lawyer!

Gale-Have you talked to Prim since the fight?

Finnick-No. It's funny how WE aren't fighting anymore and she and I still are.

Gale-Yeah. She and I haven't spoken since either.

Finnick-Dude, can you drive me to the law office? Annie and I NEED to settle this paper work. I don't even know the lawyer's name.

Gale-Let's get lookin'.
***
Gale-You didn't tell me there were a thousand lawyers in this office. We've been looking for hours now. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Peeta-More like looking for a specific needle in a stack of needles.

Gale&Finnick-?

Peeta-A needle would stand out in a haystack. We are looking for a particular needle. Mr. Dude!!

Lawyer-Ah, Mr. Odair

Finnick-I just came to settle-

Lawyer-No need. Annie's already switched everything from your name to her new fiances.

Finnick-...What?

No comments:

Post a Comment