Saturday, October 6, 2012

Episode#43-Blank Slate With Cracks

Effie-So, I'll see you later Prim?

Prim-Yeah, Effie. When I can. *Effie leaves* Well...time to-F-Finnick?

Finnick-Primrose...

Prim-*looks down* How have you been?

Finnick-Well, if you don't mind my being honest, I've been through hell.

Prim-...Annie, right?

Finnick-Yeah. This whole mess about that moron from Oz...She? Marry him?

Prim-Should it matter? You and I...

Finnick-...What? We're what, Prim?

Prim-...I'd like to say this is a rough spot. Maybe it was a blessing that Annie and you...well, maybe it's best that the past is dead and gone. Now you and I...well, we don't have to worry. Isn't that better?...Finnick?

Finnick-Well, what do you want me to say, Prim? I'm happy she doesn't want me? What if your precious Gale said he couldn't stand you, huh?

Prim-Finn-!

Finnick-Just!...stop, okay? Just stop...I'll see you tomorrow, alright? Your place? Clear head and heart?

Prim-*looks down* I go to the Capitol tomorrow...

Finnick-Hey...I'll be there. Okay?

Prim-*smiles* Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment