Saturday, October 6, 2012

Episode#34-Oz's Portal Gun

Annie-H-H-H-How did you get herre??

Fiyero-Well, it's all a rather long story. I tall began in Oz. *flashback~~* I was just going to see my friend, Elphaba, one day. (I had no intention of doing it...okay, I lied.) and she showed me this thing she made wth magic (she's a witch btw) it was some blue hole in the wall. All of a sudden, there was something on the other side of it. So, naturally, I walked in it. I appeared in some strange laboratory through an orange whole in the wall. I was utterly confused until I saw this man named Beetee, saying that he had made a device that had made the orange hole on the wall. A 'portal gun' he called it.  Apparently it was connected to the blue portal in Oz, so, here I am. *end of flash back that was never really a flashback* 8D

Annie-O__e S-so...there's a portal in between your world and ours?

Fiyero-Yes, I guess that's correct.

Annie-And there are more people like you that can come here through that portal?

Fiyero-Yes, more or less.

Annie-*Stares off into space* O_O We're all screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment