Monday, August 6, 2012

Episode#18-From Hero to Drunkard on the Turn of a Dime...

Peeta-Weren't you supposed to be sober?

Haymitch-I was. Now I'm not. 8burp*

Prim-ew...

Finnick-Let's get Katniss...and Haymitch home...

Katniss-fgtyhujhgfgthyujik...

Prim-...uhhhh..Yeah.Sure...(what??)

Haymitch-Where's the liquor...?

Finnick-Uh...you broke the last bottle

Haymitch-CRAP! I want my dang liquor!!! *starts kicking stuff*

Peeta-Haymitch, calm down. Just try being sober for once, ple-*gets kicked in the prosthetic leg by Haymitch*
*Haymitch keeps kicking, breaking it* Wow...that really would've hurt.

Prim-PEETA! Your leg!

Peeta-Ah, it's fine. *loses balance and falls over* ...ow

Finnick-It's obviously NOT fine!

Peeta-You're over reacting

Katniss-...What happened? *sees Peeta on the floor*...I didn't give you any drugs, right??

Peeta-Uh...no...why?

Katniss-NO REASON! Heh. Heh...

Finnick-Alright...can we just get everyone back home? I've had enough of this.

Haymitch-I'll get Efffiieeeeeeeeeeeeee...!! *runs off...somewhere*

Finnick-And I guess I'll get Peeta

Dude-GIGGITY!

Finnick-WILL YOU SHUT UP!!! I will CARRY Peeta!

No comments:

Post a Comment