Friday, August 17, 2012

Episode#27-All Secrets Revealed

Peeta-KATNISS

Gale-Shut up!!

Peeta-She's gonna hurt him!

Gale-Exactly!

Peeta-Ugh, KATNISS!! STOP!

Katniss-You didn't see it.

Gale-*dropping to his knees* Prim, did he hurt you?

Prim-*sobbing* N-no! He would never hurt me! He loves me!! He loves me!!

Katniss-Prim, stop crying! He's lying to you. He-

Prim-I know all about his girlfriend, okay? It doesn't matter. He's going to set things straight...he chose me... Katniss, we're going to get married.

Gale-...Prim-

Katniss-I don't want to hear that. Primrose, I don't trust him. He lied. If your getting married, your going to marry a District 12 boy. The only one I really trust is Gale, anyway. Doesn't that sound good?

Prim-No! Katniss, please! Please don't hurt him...if you kill him, you'll have to kill me too...Kat, I can't live without him...Please *lays over Finnick, blocking her shot* Please...

Katniss-...*lowers bow* If you hurt her, I swear to God-

Finnick-I will never do anything but love her. I will always love her.

Katniss-...Lets go home

No comments:

Post a Comment