Monday, August 6, 2012

Episode#19-'Cause All Men Like to Play at The National Passtime

Katniss-Why are we here?

Prim-Cuz all men like to play at THE NATIONAL PASSTIME-!!

Katniss-Never do that again.

Peeta-C'mon, Kat, you'll like baseball.

Katniss-Muscled idiots who don't know how to count their toes swinging bats. Yeah. My dream has been realized.

Finnick-...Have you always been this morbid?

Gale-Yes. She has. I kill innocent little God-made creatures wit her every weekend.

Crowd-*turns and stares*

Peeta-...ha!...ha! Good one...Gaallee...ehh

Prim-What is wrong with you?!

Gale-I just...uh...

Prim-I can't believe you would say something like that in public, Gale, that's Katniss' personal life!

Gale-Prim-*she runs off*

Katniss-I'll go get her, okay? *she and Peeta leave*

Finnick-Way to go, dude! You can't say that crap! It's illegal!  You two could get in trouble for that! Then who will take care of Primrose? Huh? It can't be me. You know that.

Gale-Just shut up, okay? Let's go find Effie and Haymitch
***

Gale-XD...0-e....

Finnick-I told you not to check behind the dumpster!!

Gale-MY EYEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment