Thursday, August 9, 2012

Episode#23-"Go Home to Annie!"

Prim-The beach is so pretty.

Finnick-I love the water. Growing up in District 4, it was just natural.

Prim-Can we walk up the dock? I wanna put my feet in the water.

Finnick-Roll up your skirt, it'll get soaked.

Prim-*laugh* Okay. Finnick, the stars are so pretty. And the water is blue. And the moon...I've never seen anything so pretty.

Finnick-Yes...they are pretty...but I'm looking at the most beautiful thing God ever made.

Prim-Well, what are you* looks at him. He is looking at her* Oh...Finnick...I-
*Finnick kisses Primrose and she tries to fight him for a moment, then succumbs*

Finnick-*whispered*Do you want to try and swim now?

Prim-I don't have a bathing suit.

Finnick-You don't need one.

Prim-Finnick...stop that...you can't talk like that...

Finnick-C'mon, Prim, just-

Prim-Don't touch me! I mean it!!

Finnick-Prim-

Prim-I swear, I'll...Get away!! I hate you, Finnick!!

Finnick-I don't underst-

Prim-Go home to Annie. No one wants you here.

Finnick-Prim?

Prim-Goodbye, Finnick Odair. Don't come back. *she cries and runs off*

No comments:

Post a Comment