Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Episode#28-Standing On Her Own Two Feet

Prim-Mom! We're home!

Mrs. Everdeen-In here! Prim, there's some one here to see you.

Prim-...Mr. Plutarch Heavensbee? The Game Maker?

Plutarch-Why, yes. Miss Primrose, correct? I have been sent scouting by a Capitol group and they thought you'd be just perfect for this!!

Prim-...Perfect for what?

Plutarch-Modeling. And with you being Katniss's sister, the Capitol gets its fix on Everdeen! Your going to be famous, Miss Primrose! And what a perfect name for the job, too. Primrose Everdeen. Real country and proper. The Capitol is just going to eat it up!

Katniss-She's not going.

Plutarch-Oh...well-

Prim-Who says?

Katniss-I say.

Prim-I'm not a little girl anymore, Katniss. I can do as I please. I'll do it.

Plutarch-Are you sure you don't want to talk more-

Prim-No. Take me to the Capitol.

Plutarch-Oh, well, yes. I shall. We are throwing a party for those chosen and their friends and family. Anyone in this room is invited!!

Haymitch-Will there be alcohol?

Plutarch-No.

Haymitch-Will there be women?

Plutarch-Yes.

Haymitch-I'm in.

Effie-Haymitch!

Haymitch-Er, good. I want to make them all jealous of my awesome...Effie.

Effie-You can say girlfriend.

Haymitch-*choking noises*

Effie-0-0

Haymitch-I'm sorry. I just died a little.

Effie-Hmph! *turns back on him*

Haymitch-Effie? Are you trying to give me the silent treatment?

Effie-Yes-

Haymitch-I WIN!!

Effie-*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment