Monday, August 6, 2012

Episode#20-Swimming Lessons

Katniss-Did you guys find Effie and Haymitch?

Gale-YES WE DID!!

Katniss-...Well? Where are-

Gale-IF YOU WANNA KNOW GO LOOK FOR EM!!

Katniss-...

Finnick-Bad...bad experiences man...Where's Primrose?

Peeta-We couldn't find her.

Finnick-Can I go look? Please. If she's not where I hope she is, we can call some one to help us find her.

Katniss-No, she'll come home once she's over it. She just gets upset sometimes. Something bigger than what set her off. Go look. I don't care.
***
Finnick-...I was hoping you'd be here.

Prim-Fin-?

Finnick-It's not safe for you to be by the lake, though. Can you swim?

Prim-...No.

Finnick-...Want me to show you?

Prim-*smiles* Yeah...sometime...that'd be great.

Finnick-...You okay?

Prim-Gale...Gale just...ugh!  He's...impossible!

Finnick-He's like your brother. Brothers are impossible.

Prim-I've had a lot of family added on since Katniss entered the games. Peeta's like a brother.Haymitch and Effie are like an Uncle and Aunt. Rue, even through the screen, she could've been my twin.

Finnick-What am I?

Prim-...I don't know. You don't fit in an immediate family setting. *looks away*

Finnick-Am I like a friend?...Am I more?

Prim-...I've changed my mind about those swimming lessons, Finnick. *she leaves*

Finnick-...Prim...

No comments:

Post a Comment