Saturday, August 25, 2012

Episode#31-Treachery

Gale-You are an amazing dancer, Prim.

Prim-Your not half bad, either.

Gale-Eh, ya know. I got the moves. *shakes hips*

Prim-*laughs and snorts, covers her mouth*

Gale-I didn't know you snort.

Prim-I never laugh that hard.

Gale-Well, it's cute.

Prim-...Gale-

Dude-Okay, this is the last song of the night and we are gonna slow it down. So grab a partner!

Gale-Miss Everdeen?

Prim-*giggle* Yes?

Gale-May I have this dance?

Prim-...Most certainly, sir.

*Gale twirls Prim and dips her, she grabs his face and they kiss*

Gale-...Whoa.

Prim-*smile*
***
Finnick-*holds up magazine*

Haymitch-*reads* Everdeens. Katniss-Queen of the Games and Prim-Princess of the runway...whoa, Prim's a bra and panties model?!

Finnick-Haymitch? Can you do me a favor and turn to page 13?

Haymitch-Yeah and whoa! Gale...you little...

Finnick-Hey, Primrose, my fiance? Can I ask you something? WHY WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH GALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment