Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Episode#26-The Search Party and Their Findings

*looking in the woods for Finnick and Prim*
Katniss-Where the heck did Finnick and Prim go?

Peeta-Don't ask me, how should I know?

Gale-They should be around here somewhere.

Katniss-If Finnick does anything to her...!


Peeta-*goes in different direction* I'll look over here.

Gale-Good idea, let's split up.

Katniss-*Walks around* Wait, why am I going this way? There's no way they would be at the hanging tree. Or... PRIMROSE!!! *runs to the tree and finds Finnick and Prim hugging* *kicks Finnick to the ground, puts her foot on his chest*And just WHAT exactly do you think you're doing?

Prim-Katniss!

Finnick-What?!

Katniss-I know perfectly well that you have a girlfriend in District 4! Why are you with my sister?!

Finnick-I-

Prim-Katniss. Please...I love him.

Katniss-*looks at Finnick and Prim* *does this for a few minutes* *gaze locks on Prim* *looks back at Finnick* *aims bow at him*

Prim-KATNISS! NO!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment